Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Let's Do Some Math! Long Vacation + No Activites = SUCKS!!

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

The reason why I'm so sure that I'll upload this blog daily is because I'm now on a long vacation. It's NOT a summer vacation, it's a very-long-vacation-to-search-high-school vacation. Yup, I'm now officially graduated from my Junior High School, and currently searching for High School.

Guys, do you know that in Indonesia, there are some sort of score called "nem", that is if we are going to go from elementary school (SE) to junior high school (JHS) or from junior high school to senior high school (SHS), it is decided how much is our "nem". The score is based on four subject for JHS to SHS, and three subjects for SE to SHS.

Because I'm JHS to SHS, mine was decided by four subjects. Math, Science, Indonesian, and English. My score wasn't that bad. I have 36.75 for my total score. But, in Yogyakarta, my city, I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE TO GO TO MY FAVORITE SCHOOL, that is 3 SHS a.k.a Padmanaba ( I'm going to explain about this later ).

Well, let's go back to the "vacation" thing, I still have about one month until I go to a new school. And what am i doing when I'm at my vacation? NOTHING. Tomorrow, I'm going to take a test for some English Course (Wish Me Luck!). Because my mom said that it will be useful and while I'm on a vacation, why not?

Okay guys, I think that's all for this night. G'nite, and don't forget to visit this blog again tomorrow

Now Playing : " For you, there'll be no more cryin'. For you, the sun will be shinin'," - Songbird by Santana  Glee
RECENT MOOD : impatient, "When will this vacation ends?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment