Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Friday 17 June 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin'!

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

Today I'm going to tell you guys about my new interest. It is called shuffling. Shuffling is a dance that . . .Umm, I don't think I can explain that. You guys have to see it on your own, and prepare to be amazed.

I learned it from my cousin in Jakarta. She said that Shuffling is famous in Jakarta now because of LMFAO's song, Party Rock Anthem. To me they are so amazing, and I'm now learning from them in Youtube. . Oh, and guys, I went to the bookstore a while ago and find something good. And after I read it, I'm going to discuss it with you.

G'nite for now, I'm busy leaning how to shuffle. I'll keep in touch with you tomorrow okay?

RECENT MOOD : Everyday I'm Shufflin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment