Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fulling My Promise

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

As I promise to you guys before, right after I arrived in Yogyakarta I'll discussed about " To Kill A Mockingbird" book. So, here it goes.

Title : To Kill A Mockingbird
Author : Harper Lee
Character : Scout / Jean Louise Finch ( Main )
                  Atticus Finch
                  Jem Finch
                  Boo Radley
Story : We are reading in the position of Jean Louise Finch a.k.a Scout, a six year old kid and her older brother Jem Finch that have to survive a difference treatment in their neighborhood when their father, Atticus Finch, a lawyer who defend a Negro. Their live was changed ups and downs in a minute.


So guys, again, this is a life-changing book to me. The innocence of Scout, the love and care that is given by Jem Finch to her sister, and the love of Atticus Finch to his chlidren have brought me to their world.

Thank you for reading my post, I'm so sorry I can't post this longer coz I'm feeling a bit sick due to the long journey. G'nite and I'll see you tomorrow

RECENT MOOD : So Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment