Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello Jakarta !

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

I'm now at Jakarta or the capital city of Indonesia, arrive at 4.30 am at stasiun gambir and straight away went to my nanna's house. Don't you know? Jakarta maybe a busy city in the afternoon, but in the dawn you can see the real Indonesia Capital City. So peaceful and strangely seems to be friendly.

The truth is, i want to discuss something about a very familiar book maybe, and a life-changing story for me. The book is "To Kill A Mockingbird"

For you guys who didn't feel familiar with the book, i'm going to tell you that : NO, it's not about how to kill a mockingbird. I'm so sorry but I promise you guys I will discussed it after I go home to Yogyakarta. It's late now and it's way past my bedtime ( no guys, just kidding. I'm a growned girl with no bedtime ). And I have to wake up early because of something.

So guys, I'm so sorry again abiout this delayed topic ( again ). G'bye guys and I'll see you guya tomorrow. G'nite !

RECENT MOOD : Soo tired

No comments:

Post a Comment