Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Sunday 27 November 2011

Learn Your Family ! Part I - My Sister

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

I'm back baby!! Have been REALLY busy lately, so I didn't post anyhing new -_-
But, I have a new post that maybe a little bit boring to you guys. But still, this means a lot to me.

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and think, "Wow. This is me? Why am I look so unhealthy? Am I going to die? Soon?" and then realised you haven't done much to the whole world. How long will you stay in that body? Will you leave something to this world?

This happens to me all morning. And the first person that I think is my sister. She is my best friend, and the best sister in the whole wide world.

She is a year old above me. So you can see that, sometimes everyone think that we are twins. Do we fights? A LOT. There was one time, I didn't talk to her for about a month. It's just because she drop my phone, and the LCD screen was scratched. And for that, I'm so sorry. I hate myself. I hate when I can't forgive you as soon as possible.

Do you know? From my side, EVERY YOUNG SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD see their older sister as a role model. No matter what. And sometimes, we find ourselves that we are jealous to them. As to me? It will be a big yes that I'm jealous about her. Why? Because she is always the one with the brain. Sometimes she can looked cute, and sometimes she can be very firm. Even to me. That's why I wanted to be like her.

That's why, I wanted to say something to her. Just three simple sentences that have many meanings. " I'm So Sorry", " Thank You For All This Time" and " Don't Forget That I Love You"

Oh My God, my tears are now dropping in my laptop. So, goodnight for now guys. Hope you like this post. If you have an older sister, take my advice. " TELL HER THE THREE SIMPLE SENTENCES ABOVE!" Before it's too late.

RECENT MOOD : Going To Try Hard For My Test!! WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment