Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ever Heard Of Half Heaven Half Hell? That's High School Time

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

First of all, I just want to confess something. I LOVE MY HIGH SCHOOL. This post isn't for mocking and bad-mouthing my lovely high school. This is just for my experience in high school, and you know there are always some ugly ones and the memorable ones.

Then, I'm going to tell you one of my ugly ones. In my school, there is one of three (if I'm not wrong) organization intern. To be an active student ( ermm... ), I want to be a member in this organization, and for us, freshman, of course we want to be in the best organization right? So, for me, the best organization there is MPK ( Musyawarah Perwakilan Kelas ). Each class will have two member in this organization

Who says that getting in this organization will be a piece of cake? ME. Yup, I thought it will be easy just like when i enter OSIS ( another intern organization in school ) in my junior high school. But then i know right after i was called to have an interview with a senior member in MPK.
~to be continued~

Sorry guys that's all. I have to think some words so I won't be too "straightforward" to post again. G'bye, Hope u like this post!

RECENT MOOD : Almost forgot : Happy Independence Day Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment