Welcoming

Hello! Welcome to my Live Journal Blog

Date and Time

Thursday 16 June 2011

Being Lonely is Sucks . .

Hello fellow bloggers and blogwalkers,

In this post I'll tell you something about Feeling Lonely. For you guys who feel the same, please, share it with us in the comment section or chat section.

For me, Feeling Lonely is very painful. Even if you are feeling that there are prove that everyone just ignore you, don't you ever feel you are lonely. There are someone who cares about you. You just don't know about it. I don't want to give you guys a preach, but this is just my opinion about my friends out there that feeling lonely. Even I'm now feeling lonely. Usually, my friends always replies my text, mention me on my twitter, or maybe just a little thing that they usually do to me is like my status in my Facebook. Now? It's so different guys . .

But, promise me guys. Even if you are feeling lonely, don't you ever making too much attention. Sure you can make attention just by telling jokes to your friend ( even though it's not funny, but if they are your friend they'll laugh ), but not by bullying someone and dressing up as something unusual in a place. For example, you go to school and dress like you want to go to a party. Yes, it's maybe pay someone attention, but it's not a positive one.

Well, thank you so much for reading this post, I hope i can make you guys feel better when you're lonely. G'nite and I'll see you tomorrow

RECENT MOOD : I think I'm now feeling a bit sensitive guys, I just want to give you all a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment